Drumbeat Project Idea: ScratcHTML (working title)

Taylor

Nov 18, 2010, 5:39:12 PM11/18/10
Hello all,
This is Taylor Bayless from YOUmedia in Chicago, IL.

At the Drumbeat Festival in the Local Learning Incubator we were
exploring the idea of how to teach kids (11-18 to be exact) to be
hackers. We came up with some ideas that are summarized in this handy
etherpad.

http://ietherpad.com/320EHNgxNX

We'd love some group brainstorming! Right now we have a tool in the
works called the X-Ray Vision Power Goggle (XVPG) and an activity that
is also summarized in an etherpad.

http://etherpad.mozilla.org:9000/drumbeat-b11

Love to see some group collaboration!

Taylor Bayless
YOUmedia Program Manager
Harold Washington Library Center
400 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60605
tbay...@chipublib.org
Chicago Public Library

Matt Thompson

Nov 18, 2010, 5:49:33 PM11/18/10
to The community mailing list for Mozilla Drumbeat
Hey, Taylor. This is awesome!

Can you present all this at the next open Monday call?
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Drumbeat/WeeklyUpdates