Optimizing Memory Usage for Home Dash

Edward Lee

Mar 8, 2011, 8:54:54 PM3/8/11
to Mozilla Labs Group
Check out the latest update to the Home Dash Prospector experiment:
https://mozillalabs.com/prospector/2011/03/09/optimizing-memory-usage-for-home-dash

Please leave feedback on that post in this thread.

Ed

Damien Cassou

Mar 14, 2011, 5:39:02 AM3/14/11
to mozilla-labs
On 9 mar, 02:54, Edward Lee <edi...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Check out the latest update to the Home Dash Prospector experiment:https://mozillalabs.com/prospector/2011/03/09/optimizing-memory-usage...
> Please leave feedback on that post in this thread.

I can't find a place to download this new version. It looks like the
website still proposes the previous version 6.

Edward Lee

Mar 14, 2011, 11:57:09 AM3/14/11
to mozill...@googlegroups.com, Damien Cassou
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Damien Cassou <damien...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't find a place to download this new version.
You can get it here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/prospector-home-dash/versions/?page=1#version-7

Sorry about the confusion. Seems like the Addon Editors have been busy
with other add-ons for the Firefox 4 release and haven't gotten around
to putting Version 7 on the main Home Dash add-on page: