Sidebar and Jetpack

pd

Jun 22, 2011, 6:46:15 PM6/22/11
to mozilla-labs-jetpack
I haven't been around Jetpack for a while so maybe it's done but I
doubt it ... is there any support for a sidebar API in Jetpack? Will
there be in the next 12 months?

Extensions like Sage really make excellent use of the sidebar space
but until the developer sees a Jetpack ability to convert the UI from
chrome overlays into something Jetpack supports, he is not able to
move the extension to Jetpack.

Irakli Gozalishvili

Jun 23, 2011, 5:24:46 PM6/23/11
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
I've being working on sidebar API few months ago, but then many other things got higher priorities so it was deferred. I'm pretty sure we will have sidebar API with in 12 month.

Regards
--
Irakli Gozalishvili
Web: http://www.jeditoolkit.com/

Dietrich Ayala

Jun 30, 2011, 11:56:12 AM6/30/11
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
12 months? ouch!

can you link your sidebar work here, so maybe someone else can pick it up?