Jetpack SDK 0.1 Final Released Today!

Daniel

Mar 9, 2010, 4:08:23 PM3/9/10
to mozilla-labs-jetpack
Hello Jetpack Developers!

We've just released Jetpack SDK 0.1 today, you can read more about
that and our strategy for the SDK here:
http://mozillalabs.com/jetpack/2010/03/09/announcing-the-jetpack-sdk/

You can download the new 0.1 version of the SDK from the repo here:
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.1.zip

You'll need Python 2.5 or later on your system to get started with the
SDK:

http://www.python.org/

Once you've got that, just unpack the zip file (or tarball) and check
out the README.txt file to get started.

This version of the SDK is primarily for folks who are comfortable
with a command-line
shell, as the development tools are only usable via that medium.
FlightDeck will be internally tested soon and should make a public
appearance in late March. FlightDeck will make it even easier to
collaborate and build extensions with the SDK.

We'd love to know of any feedback you have for this release. Feel free
to post them to this Google Group, and more importantly file all bugs
you find on Bugzilla here:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mozilla%20Labs&component=Jetpack%20SDK

Thanks!

- Daniel, on behalf of Team Jetpack