Jetpack SDK 0.7 release candidate 2 now available!

1 view

Myk Melez

Aug 24, 2010, 8:32:31 PM8/24/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Rocketeers!

We've just released the second release candidate of Jetpack SDK 0.7! Download it as a tarball or ZIP archive via the following links:

  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.7rc2.tar.gz
  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.7rc2.zip

This build fixes a number of test failures and makes a number of improvements to the documentation.

Unless we discover a late-breaking issue that must be fixed before we release, these are the builds we will release as Jetpack SDK 0.7. The release is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, August 26 (a day later than expected because of the respin).

Help wanted! Contribute information about the release to its release notes. Also, test these builds and report any issues you discover with them via feedback to this discussion forum or a bug report.

And to keep a closer eye on the status of the release, check out release tracking bug 588323.

-myk