Jetpack SDK 0.9 release candidate 2 now available!

1 view

Myk Melez

Oct 19, 2010, 8:48:17 PM10/19/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Rocketeers!

We've just released the second release candidate of Jetpack SDK 0.9! Download it as a tarball or ZIP archive via the following links:

  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.9rc2.tar.gz
  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.9rc2.zip

This build fixes several issues with the documentation of various APIs.

Unless we discover a late-breaking issue that must be fixed before we release, these are the builds we will release as Jetpack SDK 0.9. The release is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, October 21 (a day later than planned due to this respin).

It's still a great time to test and report issues, and we'd love to have your help! Download these builds and then run the tests, build add-ons, etc. Report any issues you discover via this discussion group or a bug report.

-myk