Jetpack SDK 0.7 release candidate 1 now available!

Myk Melez

Aug 19, 2010, 3:19:21 PM8/19/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Rocketeers!

We've just released the first release candidate of Jetpack SDK 0.7! Download it as a tarball or ZIP archive via the following links:

  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.7rc1.tar.gz
  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.7rc1.zip

I've written an initial draft of the release notes, but please feel free to add information about notable enhancements, bug fixes, and known issues.

Unless we discover any late-breaking issues that must be fixed before we release, these are the builds we will release as Jetpack SDK 0.7. The release is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday, August 25.

Thus now is the perfect time to test these builds and let us know about any issues you encounter!

Feel free to post feedback to this discussion forum or file a bug in Bugzilla. And to keep a closer eye on the status of the release, check out the release tracking bug 588323.

-myk

Cid Dennis

Aug 19, 2010, 3:36:33 PM8/19/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Does this release have the page_mods in it?

Julián Ceballos

Aug 19, 2010, 3:46:55 PM8/19/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
El 19/08/10 14:36, Cid Dennis escribió:
Well, i don't see the page_mods.js so i guess that this doesn't has it :S.

--
Julián Ceballos
Mozilla México Software