[jetpack] Jetpack SDK 0.4 release candidate 2 now available!

1 view

Myk Melez

May 25, 2010, 1:27:33 PM5/25/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We've just released the second release candidate of Jetpack SDK 0.4! Download it as a tarball or ZIP archive via the following links:

  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.4rc2.tar.gz
  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-0.4rc2.zip

This candidate features fixes for a variety of issues in the original release candidate, including:
  • bug 567505 - using image instead of content for a widget results in onClick not firing
  • bug 567504 - mousing over widgets turns cursor into magnifying glass
  • bug 560802 - empty tests/ directory prevents XPI from being loaded
  • bug 567605 - widget bar doesn't show/hide on Control/Command+Shift+U after application restart
  • bug 567522 - onMouseover and onMouseout widget callbacks receive duplicate events

Unless we discover any late-breaking issues that must be fixed before we release, these are the builds we will release as Jetpack SDK 0.4. The release is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, May 27, which is one day later than we originally anticipated, so that these builds can bake for at least two days.

Speaking of baking the builds, now is the perfect time to test these builds and let us know about any issues you encounter! Feel free to post feedback to this discussion forum or file a bug in Bugzilla. And to keep a closer eye on the status of the release, check out the release tracking bug 566901.

- Myk, on behalf of Team Jetpack