[jetpack] Jetpack SDK 0.3 now available!

Myk Melez

Apr 29, 2010, 4:42:53 PM4/29/10
to mozilla-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We just released Jetpack SDK 0.3! Read the blog post for more information, and download it as a tarball or ZIP archive via the following links:

  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-latest.tar.gz
  https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/jetpack/jetpack-sdk-latest.zip

The final build contains no changes from the third release candidate we released two days ago.

Remember that you'll also need Python 2.5 or 2.6 on your system. Once you have that, just unpack the tarball/ZIP archive and check out the README.txt file to get started.

We'd love to hear any feedback you have about the release! Feel free to post it to this discussion forum or file a bug in Bugzilla.

-myk