MooTools SFBay Hackathon this Saturday

1 view

Aaron Newton

Aug 30, 2010, 1:12:36 AM8/30/10
to mootools-users
The title says it all. I'll be hosting at Cloudera where you'll find free sodas and, maybe, free food. I'll be focused on a -more release and windmill testing. I'll also show off some hotness from Cloudera's HUE desktop stuff. Feel free to invite others you think would like to attend.

Where:
Cloudera HQ
210 Portage Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94306

How to get there:
  • Drive (see maps link above). Park right out front and come on in. I'll try to have the front door unlocked, but if not, just knock loudly, or call my cell (I'll give this to those who RSVP).
  • Caltrain - get off at the Cal Ave stop and walk about 5 minutes.
  • there will potentially be carpools from SF (I can carry 3 people)
Hours:
10am until...

What to bring:
  • A computer, for sure.
  • Something to work on. If you don't have anything to work on, I'm sure those of us who have lists to long to contemplate can give you a few interesting choices.
  • A sense of determination and wonder. Also, any good David Walsh jokes are always welcome.
Who can come?
Anyone, so long as you have an interest in actually working. We'll have time to hang out and play some foosball and video games (for the more adventurous, we have one of these things: http://makerbot.com/). We have semi-limited space, so please check in with me (nutron [ at] cloudera {dot} com) to RSVP (or reply on the mailing list).

Finally, apologies for the short notice. This came together rather quickly. We'll see about doing another SF based one perhaps in November.

Aaron