A MooTools 1.2.1 that's compatible with GreaseMonkey

David Nolen

Dec 3, 2008, 9:36:31 PM12/3/08
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who are GreaseMonkey hackers I've created a fork of MooTools Core on GitHub that can be loaded into a GreaseMonkey script via @require.  We've been using this fork for our open source meta/hack/web project ShiftSpace (http://www.shiftspace.org) You'll need need to have ruby and the json ruby gem installed on your machine in order to build the mootools-core.js file.

Of course there may be issues, if you run into trouble let us know.

Get it here:

Guillermo Rauch

Dec 3, 2008, 9:40:00 PM12/3/08
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Amazing.. will be checking it out soon.
--
Guillermo Rauch
http://devthought.com

Aaron

Dec 3, 2008, 11:20:48 PM12/3/08
to MooTools Users
Blogged: http://www.clientcide.com/tools/browser-plugins/mootools-for-greasemonkey/

On Dec 3, 6:40 pm, "Guillermo Rauch" <rau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Amazing.. will be checking it out soon.

David Nolen

Dec 4, 2008, 5:06:57 PM12/4/08
to mootool...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

I've updated the GitHub wiki for the project with better instructions on switching to the GreaseMonkey branch once you've cloned the project from GitHub.

David

Dan Phiffer

Dec 5, 2008, 9:49:42 AM12/5/08
to MooTools Users
Hooray!

For those who are less git- and ruby-savvy, I have a version built
here:
http://phiffer.org/mootools-1.2.1-gm.js