Runtime Error - Error: Object doesn't support this action / lightbox on slideshow

DeeNETX

Jan 26, 2009, 7:53:36 AM1/26/09
to Mootools Slideshow
I have completed a multiple view slideshow and have been trying to
implement the lightbox for each of the players.

I have pulled the code that causes the error from the active show on
site so that it will work for now.

Here is the code removed - taken directly from the demo/example on the
project page, only modified the names of course for my own
application.

The error occurs on the 1st var box = new Lightbox line

I know I am missing something but can't figure out what it is.

Here is the link to the slideshow page:

http://www.ovidstevens.com/_slideshow1.html

Here are the links to the CSS pages:

http://www.ovidstevens.com/CSS/slideshow.css
http://www.ovidstevens.com/CSS/lightbox.css

Here are the links to the JS:

http://www.ovidstevens.com/js/slideshow.js
http://www.ovidstevens.com/js/lightbox.js

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have been
searching the code & Wiki, but have been unable to locate a active
website that is using the lightbox function in this manner to be able
to review.

Thanks!
Dee

// Here we create the Lightbox instance.
// In this case we will use the "close" and "open" callbacks to
pause our show while the modal window is visible.
var box = new Lightbox({
'onClose': function(){ this.pause(false); }.bind(myShow1),
'onOpen': function(){ this.pause(true); }.bind(myShow1)
});
var box = new Lightbox({
'onClose': function(){ this.pause(false); }.bind(myShow2),
'onOpen': function(){ this.pause(true); }.bind(myShow2)
});
var box = new Lightbox({
'onClose': function(){ this.pause(false); }.bind(myShow3),
'onOpen': function(){ this.pause(true); }.bind(myShow3)
});
});

Aeron Glemann

Jan 26, 2009, 8:05:48 AM1/26/09
to mootools-...@googlegroups.com
hi!

Lightbox is an external script that is not included with slideshow or
mootools. You will have to find a mootools-compatible version (there
are lots) and adjust the code accordingly.... or get the lightbox.js
(http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/js/lightbox.js) from the
demo site and add it to your html document.

DeeNETX

Jan 26, 2009, 8:21:09 AM1/26/09
to Mootools Slideshow
Thanks again, Aeron!

I thought that was the one I had loaded, but guess I had saved the
wrong js file....

Will try it again tonight when I get home from work.

Dee - novice at Mootools!