Hi all !
For my work, i'm searching for a good Python Library to help to build some very nice graph. There's couple of things to know about my needs:
0. should be written in python…. :)
1. The graphs will include more than 75k of nodes
2. I want colors !
3. The beautiful it will be, the happy i'll be cause i'm producing them for our internal needs but for a presentation
4. I would to use something the more pythonic as possible
5. should work on Python2 and linux
Any idea ? what do you think of networkX ? igraph ? Any user stories that you could share ?
Happy Thanksgiving !
P.s. Next montreal-python will be announced soon, stay tune ! :)