Cleanup

lavima

Nov 1, 2009, 11:02:07 AM11/1/09
to MonoXna
Hi,

The MonoXna project has been restarted and as part of the new start up
this group will be cleaned up. The last time this list was overrun
with spam and to prevent this happening again the member list will
pruned of people that have no interest in the project.

Please reply to this thread to keep your membership.

-lavima

Noah Callaway

Nov 1, 2009, 2:04:53 PM11/1/09
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm still interested in following the project, as I'd like to begin
contributing when I get more free time.

Cheers,
Noah Callaway

Jason Barbier

Nov 1, 2009, 5:34:12 PM11/1/09
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Still here ready willing and maybe able
---
Jason  Barbier

Per Månsson

Nov 2, 2009, 1:40:25 AM11/2/09
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Still interested

Regards,
Per

Neozack

Nov 2, 2009, 5:26:33 AM11/2/09
to mon...@googlegroups.com
Hey, this is great news!

I'm Isaac Llopis from Alicante, Spain, and I'm greatly interested in helping out.

But as a newbie I may need some directives i/o to know where to give some love to code.

Plz keep me updated in the list!
--
Isaac Llopis Aracil
neo...@gmail.com

Stuart Carnie

Nov 2, 2009, 10:40:24 AM11/2/09
to MonoXna
I'm still interested.

Cheers,

stu

Neozack

Nov 3, 2009, 4:12:54 AM11/3/09
to mon...@googlegroups.com
And how's this supposed to get restarted, BTW?

Lars Magnusson

Nov 3, 2009, 10:36:13 AM11/3/09
to mon...@googlegroups.com
The project has been active for some time now, and the time has come
to clean up and utilize the discussion group as well. Check out the
google code page for more details.

-lavima