PHP4Mono Report #5

Raffa

Aug 23, 2005, 7:19:55 PM8/23/05
to mono-soc
Hi again mates,

during the last days my major issue was implementing references. This
was more complicated than I had thought, mainly because references can
occur in several ways (in the value part of arrays, as foreach
variable, as parameters, as return values) and each of them behaves
semantically different. This implied refining the runtime variable
engine. Besides that I finished work on the switch construct and I
fixed several bugs concerning occurrencies of function calls instead of
variables in the source script and vice versa.

I still need to implement the object type with all its implications on
existing code and refine the error reporting mechanism to properly
report line and column numbers.

That's it for the moment, I need to hurry up to get the missing
features done soon. So good luck to all for the final days..
Raffa