BSON to JSON conversion using official mongo db Scala driver

Dima Polsky

Apr 20, 2016, 5:52:24 AM4/20/16
to mongodb-user
Hi all,

We are trying to move to the official mongo db scala driver from reactive mongo. All our objects already have serialization using Play Json and reactive mongo had conversion between that and bson. Has anyone done anything similar for the official driver ? I know it uses plain java bson but I haven't seen any good conversion libs.

Appreciate any response
Thanks
Message has been deleted

Dima Polsky

Apr 21, 2016, 4:43:19 AM4/21/16
to mongodb-user
We just went ahead and implemented a conversion of our own from the Bson types used by the official Scala MongoDB driver to Play Json.