Invitation to MobileMonday-AppCircus Showcase at the Texas Wireless Summit

C. Enrique Ortiz

Nov 3, 2010, 12:14:01 PM11/3/10
to MobileMonday Austin
This is an invitation to all Mobile Startups in Austin to participate
at the MobileMonday Austin Showcase at the upcoming Texas Wireless
Summit; read below. If you would like to participate please email me
at eortiz [at] mobilemondayaustin [dot] com.

On Nov 16th, the ATI and MobileMondayAustin
(www.mobilemondayaustin.com) are hosting a Showcase to highlight the
most promising mobile applications and platforms. The Showcase will be
45 minutes during the afternoon break -- we will set up cocktail
tables around the coffee and snacks for the startups to demo and
engage with the audience. We are anticipating around 200
participants, from all corners of the industry and including carriers,
angel investors, and VC investors. Participating companies will
receive one complimentary pass to the Summit. Please visit www.twsummit.com.

During the TWS showcase we are doing Austin's first AppCircus. We are
partnering with AppCircus which is a global cross-platform mobile
showcase which enables any mobile application to be eligible to pitch
in any city around the world which hosts an AppCircus. There will be
an expert panel judging the applications and a winner mobile
application will be chosen which will be eligible to present at the
2011 Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona, during the Mobile World
Congress.

ceo