MobileMonday Apr 4, 2011 | If you had issues registering (URL) please read this

C. Enrique Ortiz

Mar 30, 2011, 5:55:12 PM3/30/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Folks,

It seems I had a bad URL to the Eventbrite page for the event; my
apologies!

Please use the URL below and email me if you are having questions/
problems:

==> http://momoaustin-040411.eventbrite.com/

---

This is the first of a five-city tour sponsored by Cisco and
MobileMonday Americas. The Enterprise App Demo Night events begin in
Austin, TX on April 4th, followed by San Francisco, CA & Boston, MA on
April 11th, Seattle, WA on April 18th and New York City, NY on April
25th.

We are having a number of very cool companies present; see you at the
event!

Event is FREE. Food/drinks will be served.

ceo