Free training session on Monday, March 10th for bada mobile platform

melskel

Feb 28, 2011, 9:04:09 PM2/28/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Join us at the Austin bada Code Camp!

Register today @
http://ausbadacodecamp.eventbrite.com/

Open platform, millions of devices on the market. What more could you
want!
Samsung's bada code camp is a full day of interactive sessions
covering everything from the basics of the bada platform to deployment
into the bada App Store. In the morning, application development
companies can learn more about the latest bada market updates,
available devices and the Samsung Developers program. In the
afternoon, engineers will be able to get hands-on experience with the
bada platform when the team of bada experts goes through the full
development cycle of creating a bada application as well as answer
questions that come up throughout the day. Get to know the newly
released bada SDK, which includes the integrated development
environment (IDE), simulator, UI builder, sample applications,
documentation and tutorials.

We also have code camps planned for other cities in North America. If
you know anyone who would be interested in attending in one of these
other local code camps, feel free to pass on the info.

3/2/11 Denver
http://denbadacodecamp.eventbrite.com/
3/3/11 Vancouver
Morning: http://www.wavefrontac.com/seminar-2011-03-03
Afternoon: http://www.wavefrontac.com/bada-code-camp
3/7/11 Boston
http://bosbadacodecamp.eventbrite.com/
3/8/11 Atlanta
http://atlbadacodecamp.eventbrite.com

About bada
Samsung bada is a new open platform that enables a rich user
experience for applications on Samsung mobile devices. The bada
platform allows developers to create feature-rich applications that
elevate the user experience in mobile spaces through the next
generation Samsung TouchWiz UI. bada also supports a control for
Adobe®Flash®, a web browser control, motion sensing, fine-tuned
vibration control, and face detection, which open up new possibilities
for greater creativity and user interactivity. The bada platform
introduces several new service-centric capabilities that differentiate
it from conventional mobile operating systems. The various service-
centric features such as social networking, content management,
location-based services, and commerce services are all supported by
back-end bada servers.

melskel

Feb 28, 2011, 9:41:05 PM2/28/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Sorry, typo on the day. March 10th is a Thursday :)