Unofficial SXSW event - join us Monday night!

Carlo

Mar 7, 2013, 12:40:13 PM3/7/13
to momoa...@googlegroups.com

One more reminder regarding our Unofficial SXSW Social event this coming Monday, March 11, from 6-8pm at Fogo de Chao downtown. Register now, and we will see you there. Note: I have set aside a number of spots for Mobile Monday Austin/Android Dev Austin folks. To access these, click "Enter Promotional Code" and use the code lonestar.

Thanks to all of our great sponsors:

Mifft Private Mobile Feedback - Mifft empowers people to provide constructive feedback to businesses – anytime, anywhere. Mifft offers that feedback to businesses privately instead of on a public forum where anything negative can be crippling. Mifft’s mission is to help transform unfortunate experiences into happy customers. Try Mifft on your smart phone or computer at www.mifft.com.

iControl Networks

BlackBerry

TabbedOut

Shango