App/Startup competition (with free passes) at GMIC Silicon Valley event

Carlo

Sep 10, 2012, 1:19:02 PM9/10/12
to momoa...@googlegroups.com
The Global Mobile Internet Conference SV is taking place in San Jose next month. I attended the GMIC event in Beijing earlier this year, and it was outstanding, so this one should be great as well. The event organizers have reached out to us to invite startups and app developers from Austin to enter a couple of competitions they are running at the show:
- appAttack 100, which will give selected apps the opportunity to demo their app on the main stage of the event and receive a free booth. All applicants can get a free developer pass for the event, just for applying.
- G-Startup, a global startup competition for companies looking for funding, where you can win the chance to pitch, passes, executive intros and dinners and more.

Both competition have deadlines at the end of this week, so check them out soon!

Also, if you're interested in attending the event but don't wish to take part in the competitions, shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Carlo