Happy New Year | Austin Mobile Scene

1 view

C. Enrique Ortiz

Jan 9, 2011, 12:41:26 PM1/9/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Happy New Year to everyone.

2011 is going to be a very important year w.r.t. mobile; very
exciting.

And what is really very exciting is to see is the phenomenal growth in
the Austin mobile scene.

See the Austin Mobile Scene Map:
http://www.mindmeister.com/72914921/the-austin-mobile-scene

Steve Guengerich of Appconomy and BroadBrush Ventures has taken the
fist stab at this mind map, and I have been updating it. If your
mobile company is not listed, please go ahead and add it yourself
(requires registration) or just email me and I will add it for you.
Please make sure to properly classify your company or organization.

Also, stay tuned for upcoming events; the 2011 calendar of events is
being defined as we speak...

ceo