MobileMonday Austin | Next Event: May 3rd, 2010 | Topic: Mobile Widgets

C. Enrique Ortiz

Apr 13, 2010, 8:49:52 PM4/13/10
to MobileMonday Austin
We are set. Next MobileMonday Austin event is on May 3rd, 2010.

Seating is limited! Please register at http://www.mobilemondayaustin.com
(scroll down to the registration form).

Next event is about Mobile Widgets. And we are having two experts come
present:

* Kirk Ballou of Flash Widgets
* Dan Podwall of Nokia Web Runtime Tools

The experts will talk about mobile, web, Flash, and Nokia Runtime and
tools.

Cost? Free. Open bar and appetizers will be served.

Time? Please arrive by 5:45pm. We will start at 6pm-7:30pm or so. With
cash bar as well.

Where? MAX Underground | Downtown at 207 San Jacinto Boulevard, Austin
TX 78701; see map http://bit.ly/9JEhKm.

This event is sponsored by Nokia.

See you there!

ceo