Invitation to Mobile Monday Austin to Participate in Research

sandra.potter

Jun 23, 2009, 1:50:47 PM6/23/09
to MobileAustin

Hello,

I am a doctoral candidate at Fielding Graduate University. This survey
is part of my doctoral research into the market orientation of firms
in the wireless industry. The purpose of the survey is to help me
determine practices that fuel successful innovation and profit. All
A summary of the survey results, as well as my analysis, will be
shared with everyone who participates.

My interest is focused on member firms in Mobile Monday. I would love
to have firms in the Austin cluster participate! Boston and Silicon
Valley have firms who are participating. If you have any questions or
further insights, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Here is the link to the survey:

Survey Link: http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1276207

Best,

Sandra Potter