New Evernote Product Studio opening in Austin! Come to our Meet-Up!

Rich Warwick

Aug 29, 2011, 9:02:06 PM8/29/11
to momoa...@googlegroups.com

Evernote will be hosting a Meet-Up this Wednesday 8/31 7-10pm downtown.

Here is a link with location details and how register for the Meet-Up.  Please register so you don't go hungry!

http://bitly.com/orfYRq

Hors d'oeuvres (a.k.a. "food")  and lots of exciting opportunities will be provided by Evernote.

Come meet some of the Evernote team - Phil Libin (CEO), Andrew Sinkov (VP of Marketing), and Rich Warwick (VP/GM of Austin Products).

If you are a seasoned mobile app developer, or want to be, come check us out. We are hiring! Invite any Mobile App developer you know who might like to work for a fast growing, exciting company with an opportunity to develop killer apps that are used and loved by many millions of people worldwide.

Just i case you missed the two articles in the Statesman today about Evernote coming to Austin, here they are:

Statesman Article:

http://bitly.com/piHFZb

2nd Statesman Article.

http://bitly.com/p8ovTO