Mobile Monday Austin (Unofficial) SXSW 2013 event - RSVP open and sponsors needed!

Carlo

Jan 24, 2013, 10:55:29 AM1/24/13
to momoa...@googlegroups.com
We are set to hold another party this year during SXSW at Fogo de Chao downtown on Monday, March 11 from 6-8pm. If you've been in previous years, you know what to expect. If you haven't, it's the biggest gathering of mobile industry people and startups during the festival, with plenty of drinks and food to facilitate networking. RSVPs are now open on Eventbrite, so be sure to get yourself registered - http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5321420512?ref=ggroup

We're also looking for sponsors for the event, so if you or your company is interested in reaching this large, influential group of people, please get in touch for our sponsor pack and more details. You can either email me at ca...@c-lo.net or Enrique Ortiz at enriqu...@gmail.com.

See you there!

Carlo