[MobileMonday Austin] SXSWi Special Event | Topic: Mobile App Design | March 15 at 5pm, Downtown

C. Enrique Ortiz

Mar 8, 2010, 12:41:38 PM3/8/10
to MobileMonday Austin
Next MobileMonday event is on March 15, 2010; the registration form is
at http://www.mobilemondayaustin.com. Please register.

Don't miss our yearly MobileMonday Austin/SXSW special event. We are
having a great set of speakers...

Thanks to our sponsors Mobile Behavior and Forum Nokia. And thanks to
the International Center of Austin (ICA) for offering their space for
the event. And thanks to the Austin Wireless Alliance/ATI Wireless and
Maria OCampo (Collider Media) for the help with logistics.

Seating is limited! (really to about 50 people)

Cost? Free. Light food and drinks will be served, thanks to our
sponsors.

Time? 5:00-6:30 or so pm so we can end early and continue the SXSWi
Festivities! Arrive by 5:00 pm.

Where? The International Center of Austin (ICA). The IAC is literally
5 minutes walk distance from the Austin Convention center, so it is
very convenient. Address: 201 East 2nd Street Austin, TX 78701-4009.
See map: http://bit.ly/cpfrBa

Agenda | Topic Mobile App Design:

* Barbara Ballard -- presentation on Mobile Design and User
Experience (UX);
* Panel with Foursquare, SimpleGeo, CloudFour, Frog Design and
others TBD. Moderated by Carlo Longino of MobHappy.

Please register at http://www.mobilemondayaustin.com!

==> Also, don't miss on Saturday March 13 the Wireless Future15! See
http://bit.ly/9K7BE2

ceo