Educational iPhone/iPad/Android app development company

1 view

Michael Mayrath, Ph.D.

Sep 3, 2010, 12:39:37 PM9/3/10
to momoa...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce my company, GetYa Learn On.  We are new to the group but have been in business since 2008.  We are based here in Austin and develop mobile learning apps/games based on educational research.  If you guys know of any organizations looking to develop education/reference app for the iPhone/iPad/Android, please let us know.  We have a 10% finder’s fee commission so you get paid for deals that close!  Our executive team is made up of educational psychology scholars, software development experts, and experienced business managers.

By the way, if you are taking an intro stats course this semester then check out our “Statistics 1” app:  www.GetYaLearnOn.com.

Thanks and we hope to meet you all soon.

Michael

--

Michael Mayrath, Ph.D.

President

GetYa Learn On, LLC.

Cell:  512-789-7363

Email:  may...@getyalearnon.com

1112 Juniper St.

Austin, TX 78702

www.GetYaLearnOn.com

“This could very well be the future of university textbooks.”

Abilene Christian University Student, Fall 2009