[MobileMonday Austin] About MobileMonday Austin and/vs. Android Dev Austin

C. Enrique Ortiz

Jan 16, 2010, 11:07:04 AM1/16/10
to MobileMonday Austin
Folks -

As organizer of MobileMonday Austin I moderate the mailing list very
carefully to prevent SPAM and other types of emails from reaching you.

I also organize a new group called Android Dev Austin, which as the
name implies is a SIG specific to Android development and tech.
Android Dev Austin is put together in cooperation with MobileMonday
Austin and its partners.

Per the first paragraph on this email, because I'm very careful with
respect to the emails that come out from the MobileMonday Austin list,
I have created a *separate* mailing-list/group for the Android Dev
Austin SIG. That way you can choose what you want to receive...

If you are interested in the Android Dev Austin SIG/topic, please
register at http://groups.google.com/group/android-dev-austin to
receive invites and announcements that are *specific* to that topic,
including job posts and so on.

That said, every so often (around every other month) you will see on
the MobileMonday Austin list announcements/invites and reminders for
Android Dev Austin events; I hope that you don't mind.

- - -

Next Wednesday Android Dev Austin meeting:

* When: January 20, 2010, 6:00-8:00pm
* Place: Motive Product Group Building | 12515 Research Blvd. Building
5 Austin, Texas 78759-2247 | http://bit.ly/5S26zf
* Cost: Free
* Other: I might be able to bring some cervezas and snacks, all
depending on finding a sponsor

You can register by adding your name to the event's page:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-dev-austin/web/jan-2010-meeting

- - -

Thanks,
ceo