Android Dev Austin on Feb 17 (this Thursday)

C. Enrique Ortiz

Feb 15, 2011, 5:26:21 PM2/15/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Folks, we have some seats left for the next Android Dev Austin on Feb
17 (this Thursday). See below:

A quick heads up that our next Android Dev Austin meeting is on Feb 17
at 6pm, at the T-Mobile offices.

Sponsored by T-Mobile, we will have an overview of T-Mobile’s
integration of WiFi calling into Android devices followed by open
format with local Android developers who will share with us their
recent experiences developing and publishing their Android apps, plus
open discussion. If you want to present, just come prepared to do so.

Mark your calendars, and see you this Thursday...

PLEASE REGISTER (for headcount purposes) at http://androiddevaustin.com/

When: Feb 17, 2011
Time: 6-8pm
Where: T-Mobile offices at 3801 S Capital of TX Hwy Ste 300 Austin,
TX 78704
Cost: Free! Food and drinks will be served!

PLEASE REGISTER (for headcount purposes) at http://androiddevaustin.com/

ceo