Next event: App Showcase at the Texas Wireless Summit 2011

1 view

C. Enrique Ortiz

Sep 29, 2011, 10:31:15 AM9/29/11
to MobileMonday Austin
All,

First, thanks to all who attended our last Mobile Monday event on
September 19, 2011; we had a great turn out with more than 100 folks.
Thanks to our sponsor, Nokia, and all the presenters: Nielsen, GameUp,
Itography, GameSalad, Famigo, and Digital Harmony.

Our next event is on October 25, 2011. As part of the Texas Wireless
Summit (TWS), we will running the annual App Showcase; see
http://www.twsummit.com/.

To register to attend the Texas Wireless Summit please go to
http://www.twsummit.com/registration.html.

If you are a local mobile company and would like to participate on the
App Showcase, please email eortiz at mobilemondayaustin.com and/or
carlo at mobilemondayaustin.com. The Mobile Monday Austin board will
be selecting around 10 companies to participate and demo their apps/
solutions to over 100 TWS attendees. Participants will be judged
(criteria to be announced later on) and the 1st and 2nd place of the
showcase will be announced at the TWS event, the Mobile Monday Austin
website, the Austin Mobile Scene website, and other venues.

Last but not least, make sure your local mobile company is added to
the Austin Mobile Scene Map (http://austinmobilescene.org map). You
can add your organization, or let me know and I will add it for you.
The map shows the current state of the Austin mobile scene, which as
you can see is pretty awesome...

ceo