Fwd: [IGDA-Austin Professionals] Gaming Funding Forum

Michael Lubker

Mar 15, 2011, 12:30:54 PM3/15/11
to momoa...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Bullard <j...@texasgamer.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Subject: [IGDA-Austin Professionals] Gaming Funding Forum
To: IGDA-austin_...@googlegroups.com

Normally I prefer to have several announcements, but with the madness
of GDC, SXSW & PAX East I think this may have gotten a little lost in
the shuffle.
If you or someone you know is interested in funding their game or
product please contact Hall Martin at dire...@txenetworks.com.  He
has extended the submission deadline for anyone interested in funding
their start up.
Make sure to spread the word - this is a fantastic opportunity.  These
investors are extremely interested in supporting game development in
the greater Austin area and want to give you money!

~ "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin
Franklin

~ "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement,
surprising actions generally lead to victory." - Sun Tzu

http://paperchild.com

Funding forum gaming.pdf