Mobile Monday Austin SXSW (Unofficial) Social Event | March 12, 2012

C. Enrique Ortiz

Feb 20, 2012, 1:21:03 PM2/20/12
to momoa...@googlegroups.com
Mark your calendars!

The Austin Mobile Community and Mobile Monday Austin social event is on March 12, 6-8pm at Fogo de Chao.

Last year's event was a blast with over 200+ people attending.

Great drinks and food and folks to interact with. As last year, there will be tables for companies to showcase their apps/solutions.

If you would like to sponsor, please contact me.

If you have a company, and would like to showcase your app/solution during the event, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks to our sponsors:
*** Mutual Mobile
** Finnish Mobile Association
** Austin Technology Incubator