Mobile Monday Austin | Mobile Enterprise Apps | April 04, 2011

C. Enrique Ortiz

Mar 23, 2011, 11:21:57 PM3/23/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Dear MobileMonday Austinites -

Our next event is on Monday, April 04, 2011 at Buffalo Billiards.

Please arrive by 5:30 PM as we will begin 6:00pm - 8:00 PM.

Please Register at: http://momoaustin-040411.eventbrite.com/

This is the first of a five-city tour sponsored by Cisco and
MobileMonday Americas. The Enterprise App Demo Night events begin in
Austin, TX on April 4th, followed by San Francisco, CA & Boston, MA on
April 11th, Seattle, WA on April 18th and New York City, NY on April
25th.

Cisco and partners, including local companies Ringful Health and
Appconomy, and other will be demonstrating their new cool mobile apps.

If you have a mobile enterprise app that you would like to demo,
please email the organizer.

==> The event is FREE. Food/drinks will be served.

Raffle: We are giving away a free pass (valued at $1,000+) to the
Breaking Development mobile design & development conference in Dallas
on April 11-12; great lineup of speakers. This is a superb conference
for those involved in mobile web app development!

Thanks to our Sponsor Cisco!

Please Register at: http://momoaustin-040411.eventbrite.com/

ceo