Mobile 2.0 Event invitation for Mobile Monday Austin

C. Enrique Ortiz

Jul 25, 2011, 6:31:16 PM7/25/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Mobile 2.0 Coordinating Committee and Mobile Monday Austin are very
pleased to invite you to Mobile 2.0 2011, www.mobile2event.com, which
will be held on Thursday, September 1st in San Francisco at the Grand
Hyatt Hotel.

As a member of Mobile Monday Austin, we are offering you a 25%
discount on our published pricing if you register before August 15th.
Simply type in the discount code "MobileMonday" as the promotion code
on the registration home page.

http://mobile2event.com/registration/

In 2011, we are planning a new approach which we hope you will find
very valuable. In the morning, we will have three plenary panels
sessions. In the afternoon, we will hold 6 concurrent 90 minute
Workshops which offer a truly interactive format that gives everyone
an opportunity to express their views, challenge the opinions and
assertions of our Panelists and Workshop leaders and actively
participate in a lively in-depth conversation.

The key themes we will examine are:

1) What will change in a multi-screen world? Should you develop Web
and/or Native Applications? Will the power shift and who will win the
consumers wallet?

2) Is the cost of innovation changing and how can small companies
still compete?

3) Next generation advertising and what are the new models?

We will have a great lineup of Speakers and Workshop Panelists,
including Ben Keighran, Marc Davis, Mike Rowehl, Larry Berkin, Michel
Wendell, Michael Mace, Michael Rubin, C. Enrique Ortiz, Steve Bratt,
James Parton, Raj Singh, Mario Tapia, Peter Vesterbacka, Jeff Haynie,
James Pearce and many more.

Please take a look at our program at www.mobile2event.com to find out
more.

We look forward to seeing you on September 1st.

Mobile 2.0 Coordinating Committee
Gregory Gorman
Tony Fish
Dan Appelquist

C. Enrique Ortiz

Aug 21, 2011, 8:00:54 PM8/21/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Folks,

A reminder that the 6th Mobile 2.0 event is on Sept 1st (San
Francisco) and that there is a discount for Mobile Monday Austin; see
below.

I am attending the event; if you are, let me know.

ceo