Free passes for Qualcomm Uplinq dev event

1 view

Carlo

Jun 16, 2010, 3:54:05 PM6/16/10
to MobileMonday Austin
Hi everybody,

I'm Carlo Longino, and I was one of the founding members of MoMo
Austin. I've been living in Las Vegas but moved back to Austin a few
weeks ago, and I look forward to meeting you all.

In the meantime, I have some free passes for Qualcomm's Uplinq
developer event being held in San Diego at the end of the month. If
you're interested, please drop me a line. It's a great chance to learn
more about Qualcomm's evolving role in the mobile ecosystem and to
learn about the possibilities they offer developers.

thanks

Carlo