Symbian Developer BootCamp - Austin

Raya Breit

Dec 1, 2009, 2:06:38 PM12/1/09
to MobileMonday Austin
Looking for an opportunity to become a Symbian developer but don’t
know where to start then this workshop is for you. This is the ideal
place to gain insight and hands-on experience with the Symbian Mobile
Platform leveraging our Runtime tools including Web, Adobe Flash Lite,
Python, and Qt as well as an introduction to Native.

The day will be packed with technical content, hands-on programming
exercises and sample code. The goal is for you to be able to show up
learn some stuff and build some cool apps right away..

To help you get started developing for Symbian we will also have a
limited number of Symbian devices to give away, these will be
distributed on a first come, first served basis.

When: December 10th
Where: ARM, Inc. - Austin, TX
Free to all attendees - please RSVP here http://symbiandeveloperaustin.eventbrite.com/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Raya Breit