Reminder Mobile Monday Austin - Tonight 6pm

Carlo

Apr 30, 2012, 11:11:22 AM4/30/12
to MobileMonday Austin
Hi everybody,

Just a reminder that the next Mobile Monday Austin session is tonight
at 6pm at Buffalo Billiards downtown. Please join us to learn more
about Nokia's Lumia devices and Windows Phone 7. Nokia will have
devices to give away and more, and we'll have free food and drinks.

Join Mobile Monday and Nokia executives:
WHEN: April 30, 6-9pm
WHERE: Buffalo Billiards, 201 E. 6th St.
WHO: Mobile Monday Austin & Nokia
WHAT: Candid conversation with Nokia executives and their strategy for
developers, WP7, & the US market. Demos of Lumia 900 and other
devices. Giveaways, open bar and appetizers.

The event is FREE, but please RSVP on Eventbrite so we can get an idea
of how many of you are coming!
http://momoaustinapr2012.eventbrite.com/

Thanks,

Carlo