Seeking contributors for The.Appconomy

Steve Guengerich

Jun 9, 2011, 5:38:16 PM6/9/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Hello Austin mobile colleagues - we launched an upgraded version of
http:The.Appconomy.com channel last week and are seeking
contributors.

Our audience is the mobile savvy and mobile curious... not necessarily
just for IT or tech insiders.

If you like to write occasionally or if have a story you think is
interesting, like:
- a case study
- a category of apps you think has been poorly represented
- a person you'd like to see interviewed
- a question or problem you'd like to see covered in-depth, etc.

...then email me or contact me @SGuengerich on Twitter

Thanks - SteveG.

PS: Even if you aren't interested in writing or lack a ready subject
to suggest, please take a look at The.Appconomy.com and let me know
what you think!
-SteveG.

David J. Neff

Jun 9, 2011, 10:57:50 PM6/9/11
to momoa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve
I could do a post on nonprofits using Mobile?

David J. Neff

I wrote a book on the Future of Nonprofits. You should read it.
C: 512.789.5672
Twitter: @daveiam

http://www.501derful.org
Contact Me LinkedIn Flickr Twitter
Chat Google Talk dneff22 Skype davidjneff