Tomorrow: MobileMonday Austin December Happy Hour | 5:30-7:30pm @ Threadgill's World Headquarters

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

C. Enrique Ortiz

未读,
2010年11月30日 11:43:002010/11/30
收件人 MobileMonday Austin
A reminder about tomorrow's (Wednesday, December 1) MobileMonday
Austin event, our Holidays Happy Hour networking event at the
Threadgill's World Headquarters on Riverside Drive near downtown from
5:30-7:30pm.

www.mutualmobile.com/) and ATI Wireless (http://www.ati.utexas.edu/
wireless.html).

The Happy Hour will follow the Wireless Seed Stage Forum (http://
www.seedstageforum.com/) at the Long Center from 1:30-5:30pm, so we
are inviting its attendees to join us as well.

We should have a great crowd, and everyone is welcome, so we hope to
see you all there. Come join us for free drinks and great networking.

For more info see http://www.mobilemondayaustin.com

MobileMonday Austin December Happy Hour/Networking Event Wednesday,
December 1 5:30-7:30pm Threadgill's World Headquarters 301 S.
Riverside Dr. map - http://bit.ly/brkSKJ

ceo
回复全部
回复作者