Google I/O Extended | Austin

C. Enrique Ortiz

Apr 29, 2011, 9:06:27 PM4/29/11
to MobileMonday Austin
Austin Google I/O Extended is on May 10th and 11th at the Google's
offices. Google will be live-streaming this year's I/O conference to
sites around the world. If you live in or near Austin and want to
attend the live streaming event, sign up to attend; seating is
limited.

Register at the Austin Google Technology User Group website:
https://sites.google.com/site/austingtug/Home/austin-i-o-extended-registration

In addition to the live-streaming, there will be a number of
presentations by local folks. (I will be presenting on <em>"What's new
in Android 3.0: A look into Honeycomb, Fragments, Action Bars, and
other features"</em>).

ceo