OpenID

sgn

May 1, 2011, 7:00:37 PM5/1/11
to Mojolicious
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone implemented or used OpenID for Mojolicious? I tried
Net::OpenID::Consumer, but it does not seem to work at all. The others
on CPAN are iffy. There is a Protocol::OpenID on github at
https://github.com/vti/protocol-openid but it doesn't have any docs,
pods or anything to help me get going.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Ben van Staveren

May 1, 2011, 7:08:17 PM5/1/11
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Nope, don't think so :) But, of course, this would be the perfect reason to
knuckle down and write a plugin ;)

--
Ben van Staveren
phone: +62 81 70777529

Henry

May 2, 2011, 12:31:33 AM5/2/11
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Net::OpenID::Consumer should work fine with Mojolicious. See attached test script.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Henry

openid_test.pl

sgn

May 2, 2011, 1:17:53 PM5/2/11
to Mojolicious
Yes, this worked. My try looked exactly the same, except I didn't
escape the query params.
Thanks!