Help needed fixing a Windows bug

1 view

Sebastian Riedel

Jul 8, 2011, 2:32:25 PM7/8/11
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
It appears we have a small Windows bug around this line.

https://github.com/kraih/mojo/blob/v1.59/lib/Mojo/Home.pm#L88

Most likely the abs2rel call doesn't work correctly, which causes test results like this one.

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/51124c53-6ddb-1014-9c95-c53b7af9f8c9

Some help fixing this bug would be very much appreciated, since i don't have access to a Windows machine.

--
Sebastian Riedel
http://mojolicio.us

sri

Jul 8, 2011, 3:35:55 PM7/8/11
to Mojolicious
Maybe fixed, not confirmed yet though.

https://github.com/kraih/mojo/commit/b74ae9f57428dc2f55e9d4c36c92830cbf348309

--
sebastian

Dmitry Konstantinov

Jul 8, 2011, 3:47:38 PM7/8/11
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
No, it doesn't help. Test still crashes. I don't see any thing wrong in sub list_files. It correctly get list of files in test on line 141 (first crash in t/mojolicious/app.t). May be problem somewhere else?

2011/7/8 sri <kra...@googlemail.com>

--
With best regards,
  Дмитрий

Sebastian Riedel

Jul 8, 2011, 4:04:52 PM7/8/11
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Too bad, it could of course be somewhere else too.

I'll just stop guessing now and let the community sort it out.
Windows is not actually our most popular platform, but maybe there is enough interest to get this fixed.

Am Freitag, 8. Juli 2011 um 21:47 schrieb Dmitry Konstantinov:

> No, it doesn't help. Test still crashes. I don't see any thing wrong in sub list_files. It correctly get list of files in test on line 141 (first crash in t/mojolicious/app.t). May be problem somewhere else?
>

> 2011/7/8 sri <kra...@googlemail.com (mailto:kra...@googlemail.com)>

> > Maybe fixed, not confirmed yet though.
> >
> > https://github.com/kraih/mojo/commit/b74ae9f57428dc2f55e9d4c36c92830cbf348309
>

> --