Carol Vanderheiden

Jun 26, 2012, 5:23:58 PM6/26/12
to sup...@goinvestwisely.com, kamm...@hawaii.rr.com, vani_...@hotmail.com, rom...@prodigy.net, mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, tax...@vianet.ca, willie....@segaamerica.com, mya...@sbcglobal.net

This is something ANYONE can do! read it!. http://www.les-pieds-dans-l-eau.org/blog.twitter.php?ofaGIS=80gi8

Manon Prescott

Jun 26, 2012, 7:40:40 PM6/26/12
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
I do not appreciate you using our group to advertise your crap!
UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!

Manon

On 2012-06-26, at 17:24, "Carol Vanderheiden" <vander...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is something ANYONE can do! read it!. http://www.les-pieds-dans-l-eau.org/blog.twitter.php?ofaGIS=80gi8

Brad Warren

Jun 26, 2012, 8:01:15 PM6/26/12
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
Manon-
Who is the "you" you are referring to in your comment below? Remember,
your comments go to everyone in the group, so I don't know if you were
talking to me individually or someone else. I haven't used the group to
advertise anything, so please be careful when you send out an angry message.
Brad

Brad Warren, Real Estate Business Coach and Seminar Leader
Bradley K. Warren and Associates, Inc.
5320 Proctor Lane
Castro Valley, CA 94546-1550
Phone: 510-537-0107
Fax: 510-537-0208
Email: br...@bradwarren.com
Website: www.bradwarren.com

My new book is done! Just Sold! The Real Estate Professional's Guide to
Selling More in Less Time is all about time and activity management for real
estate people, and will give you an hour a day more time to get stuff done.
Visit the Store tab on my website. Available as an eBook or paperback.