Eric Vandecar

Eugene

Feb 4, 2015, 1:52:30 PM2/4/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Just heard Eric was one of the victims of the Metro North train crash yesterday.  Just terrible.

Peace to his family and friends.

Eugene

Julie Glendenning

Feb 4, 2015, 4:58:24 PM2/4/15
to Eugene, mo...@googlegroups.com
Horrible tragedy.
RIP EV ❤️

Sent from my iPhone
to post: mo...@googlegroups.com // to unsub: moe-l+un...@googlegroups.com // for options: http://groups.google.com/group/moe-l?hl=en

---

Bill Warner

Feb 4, 2015, 6:17:34 PM2/4/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
This is terrible news.  Wishing Eric's family and friends much comfort and love.

--
Bill

cremeta...@cox.net

Feb 4, 2015, 8:37:25 PM2/4/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
So very sad. I heard the news today from Sharon Shiner. Just unbelievable.

Eric and Jill hosted a after-party during the June 2000 Irving Plaza run that I was graciously invited to. Such wonderful hosts, and such wonderful people. I am so glad to have met Eric and shared some small amount of time with him. One of our best has moved on. He will be missed.

My condolences to the Vandercar family, and much love and strength during this transitional period.

Don G

Feb 4, 2015, 8:53:55 PM2/4/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
I found about the tragedy on facebook during lunch today and completely lost my appetite.  When I joined moe-l, Eric was already a member and well known as a taper in the dead and the growing moe. scene.  From festivals to NYC shows, moe.down and snow.down I got to know him more as person.  He was a good guy and a family man who will be missed greatly.

We’ve lost too many good moe.ron throughout the years.  My heart and thoughts are with the Vandercar and Shiner families.

Donny

John A. Joyce

Feb 5, 2015, 12:41:48 PM2/5/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
So sad about Eric V...I'll never forget meeting spending some time with him at the Chance to ring in the Y2K...I'm gonna put on some of my favorite EV recordings.  RIP Eric!

JAJ