updated python 2.6 windows build script is attached

Peter

Feb 1, 2009, 12:20:11 PM2/1/09
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Attached is an update to my windows build script for apache modules
using python. I tested it on WindowsXP/SP3 with VC++ 2008
Express/SP1/hot fixes, mod_wsgi 2.x, python 2.6.1, and apache 2.2.11.

CHANGES

- added readme.txt
- added wsgi test scripts
- removed the dependency on the Windows 2008 SDK
- made the script more generic

Feedback is welcomed.

Peter Santoro

bamp-02012009.zip

kalyan

Mar 26, 2009, 11:52:11 PM3/26/09
to modwsgi
Thank you Peter. I had a problem with *.so when installed on Apache
2.2 Win 32 XP SP3 and Py 2.6. But after using your binary, it started
fine.

The error I was getting before was

"httpd: Syntax error on line 136 of C:/apachews/Apache2.2/conf/
httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/apachews/Apache2.2/modules/mod_wsgi.so into
server: The specified module could not be found."

This seams to have solved with your binary.

Will keep you posted if I run into any errors.

-Kalyan