Bug Fixes are available for Source Download

Joshua Marantz

Nov 5, 2010, 7:04:37 PM11/5/10
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have just pushed a new revision of mod_pagespeed to the open-source repository, fixing the following issues:

Issue 5: Incorrectly handling not-quoted font-family names with spaces
Issue 10: A whole lot of HTTPD processes
Issue 11: After installing module server becomes unusable
Issue 18: LogLevel seems to be ignored
Issue 30: Very slow memory leak

If you can do a build from open-source, you can try these changes now by typing "svn update", then rebuilding and re-installing.  We will be releasing a new set of binaries on Monday Nov 8.

Thanks you for your patience as we work the kinds out of this product.  Fixes to other reported problems will follow.

Joshua Marantz
mod_pagespeed team
Google