PHP implementation of Mobwrite

Juan Leyva

Feb 26, 2011, 3:16:51 PM2/26/11
to MobWrite
Hi all,

I have rewrite Mobwrite in PHP but not as a daemon.

It uses database tables for storing the Server Text and Client Views

The code is ugly and mixed with son Moodle (open source LMS)
functions, my plan for the next few weeks is refactoring and create a
class called MobWrite with some abstract functions to be implemented
in child class (in my case I will create a MobWriteMoodle class).

You can view the code here (mobwrite.php file):

https://github.com/jleyva/moodle-assignment_rtcollaboration/tree/MOODLE_19_STABLE

Please, note that I'm currently working

There is also a PHP implementation of the googe-diff-match-patch with
some modifications and bugs fixed for adding UTF-8 support (See
comments in the header of the file)

Regards