what is the current status of "mobl"?

Andreas Rozek

Aug 23, 2015, 3:41:17 PM8/23/15
to mobl
Hello!

I've just read about "mobl" and find it really impressive - however, it seems, as if there haven't been any updates since quite a while and the project looks appearently "dead".

Is this impression correct? If not, who is currently maintaining "mobl" and will do so in the future? (yes I know that "mobl" is in the Public Domain)

Will I "ride a dead horse" when trying to learn "mobl"?

Thanks in advance for any answer!

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek

Danny Groenewegen

Aug 24, 2015, 7:27:19 AM8/24/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,

Your impression is correct, mobl hasn't been maintained for a while now. Related blog post by mobl author: http://zef.me/blog/2015/1/how-to-abandon-open-source.

-- Danny

Andreas Rozek

Aug 27, 2015, 8:01:01 PM8/27/15
to mobl, dgroen...@gmail.com
Hello Danny!

Thank you very much for your immediate response - it's a real pity that "mobl" has been effectively abandoned!

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek