Investigation needed re private school brain cancer victims

news.omega

Oct 14, 2007, 2:21:23 AM10/14/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
SUBJECT: INVESTIGATION NEED RE BRAIN CANCER VICTIMS -- PRIVATE SCHOOL
(UK)

Dear Dr. Henshaw: { D.L.H...@bristol.ac.uk
<mailto:D.L.H...@bristol.ac.uk> ) This British "private
school...." *see forwarded email)...... Would it be possible for you
and "your team" to investigate whether or not the affected boys may be
and/or may have been frequent cell phone users?

As you most likely will recall, I have been fighting for years to
"get-word-out" that persons must not sleep close to electric and certain
telephone equipment.

The private school may not be "a boarding school," but if it is, perhaps
there are "common factors" such as nightstands and/or headboards that
may typically have electric clocks or small fans close to head position
while sleeping (or trying to sleep).

Whether a boarding school or not, it is my opinion, based on over 17
years' experience as a victim/researcher/activist, that an investigation
must be made regarding "bedside exposures" before assuming nearby
antennae or high voltage lines may be responsible for brain cancer,
childhood Leukaemia, or other health problems.

Reports continue to come in to me of persons who are either charging
their cell phones on their nightstands, headboards or actually "under
pillows" as well as persons who also sleep all night with cell phones
under their pillows!!! This is "an outrageous situation" that parents
must learn about immediately!!! Children are using the "vibrate mode"
and sending text messages -- no one can hear what they are up
to...... It is not "just children" tho -- I had a report by a young
woman whose was concerned about her mother, an Alzheimers'
victim, who sleeps with her cell phone under her pillow so as to be able
to talk to her boyfriend any time during the night.

Without widespread distribution of information re the dangers of such
practices -- including having electric and other telephone equipment
close to beds, I fear many more children will fall victim to these
terrible cancers. We simply can not afford not to consider chronic,
prolonged, nighttime exposures!!!

If you and your team from Bristol are not able to undertake the sort of
investistigation I suggest, perhaps you know of a contact person at the
school who would be in a position to call in another EMF researcher?

If, after a detailed investigation re nighttime exposures and also
possible extensive cell phone usage, no link to "close exposures" is
identified, then the companies whose antennae may be causing these
severe problems, must be required to take appropriate action to reduce
such exposures. WiFi may, of course, also be a major factor.

I sure hope you and your team will be able to help get to the bottom of
this situation and/or are able to find someone who can!!! Best wishes
and take care - Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55448-2127 USA
Phone: 763-755-6114
Email: jcmpe...@aol.com <mailto:jcmpe...@aol.com> (10-14-07)

WEBSITE: http://guineapigsrus.org

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS? Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/